- This event has passed.
Turf N Trailers Monster Truck Exhibition
June 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
C’mon out for our first annual T n’ T (Turf and Trailers) Trophy Run on June 24th. There will be hardware for the top 10 drivers, but this event is more about fun and shenanigans than anything else.
1) Trailers must be home-built! Yes, you can use a 3D printer.
2) Trailers must weigh between 8 ounces and 4 pounds. No exceptions!
3) Trailer must not pose a risk to the well-being of the turf in any way, shape or form. There will be an inspection pre-race to determine if your rig is safe. If your trailer is damaged during your run and is deemed unsafe for the track, it will be pulled.
4) Vehicle with the most laps WITH trailer still attached wins.
5) No aggressive driving will be tolerated. This is a fun race, so we want to make sure everyone has fun.
6) Team driving is fully encouraged. (See above … no aggressive driving, but passive blocking is allowed)
7) Keep it G-rated (That means you Maffucci)
8) Trailers must be hard-mounted to your vehicle … ie … not just ropes or chains. There has to be some sort of mount using hinges or CVD driveshaft parts.
9) Personal Transponders are required!
So that’s it folks. Let’s get creative. We want to see toasters on wheels. We want to see a six-pack of your favorite soda pop glued together. We want to see all the silly, imaginative creations y’all can come up with! This is a race held in years past at the now defunct Pin Shop Hobbies, borne from the twisted minds of Pat Bovat and Steve Palmer. All photos are courtesy of Matt Higgins and RCTruckStop.com.
We will also be hosting an exhibition Monster Truck race on our oval track, complete with cars for crushing, just like the real Monster Jam races. So Bring out those Clods, Axial Grave Diggers and anything else with big ole tires and solid axles!